Beginning psychotherapy is a positive and extremely important step to better understanding and dealing with life's challenges. It is also a place for expanding the imagination and fostering deep healing.
Therapy provides fresh perspectives and opportunities for new visions and success--for individuals and couples.
Exploring your unique journey through life can open many new doors and promote true well-being. Find more information here: Toronto Psychotherapy
My approach is entirely patient-centered, based on your needs and unique situations. I integrate depth psychological approaches derived from Jungian-based, solution-focused, and humanistic perspectives. I am proud to work with a wide range of patients from diverse backgrounds, cultures, and communities.
Here are a few of the areas in which I support patients:
- Anger and stress management
- Anxiety, depression, fear, low self-esteem
- Bereavement, sudden loss, unresolved grief
- Career changes—finding purpose and meaning or new directions
- Couples & Singles—infidelity, loss, healing the past, forgiveness
- Effects of childhood trauma—physical, sexual, or emotional abuse
- Financial challenges
- LGBTQ issues—healing from oppression or fear, building community
- General exploration, personal identity and self-development
- Mid-life questioning, preparing the second part of life
- Relationship problems—couple, family, parent-child
- Sexuality and sexual problems
- Spirituality and greater mindfulness
- Stressful changes in life, work, or family
- Success and joy—embarking on a quest, deciding on a new direction
To learn more click here: Toronto Psychotherapy